Thursday, September 17, 2009

School: "Bummer." ; Me: "Aye!". :D

Chemistry P3 today, and I didn't read anything at all. While reading my first experiment last night, I zonked out! Omg. No one woke me up. :( Pig fell asleep. :( Then woke up at 2 something in the morning. -____- Went back to sleep again. Sigh.

P3 starts at 11.35am today and we actually had about 4 hours to study but we talked and talked and talked. Y went to Seni. Then we smuggled into Bio lab again. -_____- We still talked a lot. -_____- Anyway.. The main point is, P3's 2 structured questions and the design-an-experiment was, Redox, Thermochemistry and Electrolysis. Like wtf? I didn't even look through those 3 topics at all. I only looked through Esterification and Vulcanisation. T.T So basically we're all dead meat. Bugger. :) NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. Which means NO BIO P3 MATHS P2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bummer to the school, Aye to me. :D

No comments: