Sunday, April 4, 2010

BACK BACK BACK FOR CHENG BENG X(

HELLO HELLO.
FTW I'm back for Cheng Beng holidays.
MISSED ME?
Ahh whatever.
So. I've spent like. 6 days at the camp.
And it's actually not that bad.
But I just don't like it..
Although I did make new friends. NICE friends.
But I still don't want to stay there.
The food there sucks. The bathroom. The toilet. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I don't eat much there.
I don't dare to eat the fish there.
I don't like the color of the chicken there.
And the vege.
THE TAUGEH. IT'S YELLOW IN COLOUR.
WTF.
It's very disgusting ok. Yellow gravy. Zzzzzzzzzzz.
I don't know what do they use to cook it lah. It's just plain disgusting to me.
I miss mum's cook. x(
And and and. we share toilet, we share bathroom, we share plates, cups, forks n spoons, bowls..
Omg. TT_TT
It sounds scary right. BECAUSE IT IS.
AND AND AND. THERE ARE SO SO MANY FROGS THERE.
IN THE TOILET, OUTSIDE THE DORM, IN THE BATHROOM.
AND SPIDERS.
IN THE BATHROOM.
THE TYPE WITH SMALL BODY AND SUPER LONG LEGS THAT LOOKS POISONOUS.
IT FREAKED ME OUT.
I WAS BATHING HALFWAY YESTERDAY MORNING AT 5 SOMETHING AND WAS FREEZING COLD AND I SUDDENLY SAW IT AND I THOUGHT IT'S DEAD BUT IT'S ATUALLY ALIVE WTH??!
And and and. THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS. T.T
JUST TOO MANY THINGS.
THE CLOTHES. THE UNIFORMS. THE SUITS.
EVERYTHING.
I  NO LIKE.
Sighhhh.
I just don't like it..
I don't like it I don't like it I don't like it.
I'm back here for now. For tomorrow. For Tueday morning, afternoon. And then I must be back to the camp by 5pm.
HOW SAD.
XxxxX

No comments: