Friday, April 30, 2010

R A N D O M W H Y

I feel lifeless.
I feel lifeless.
I feel lifeless.
FML.
I don't know why am I feeling so lifeless.
Wtf.
Oh, and I became "tanned", that's what LJH said.
But I think I'm dark. DARK.
x(
My skin tone. OMG. x(
Anyway.
Went out today.
Queens. And. Went to TGIF.
And.... we were kinda stupid. LOL.
Wasted 4.50 there. HAHA.
Mac & Cheese and Fish & Chips.
Fuyohhhhhhhh lazat kay. xP
Then went to walk around.
BOUGHT A PAIR OF SLIPPERS FINALLY!
YELLOWWWWWW.
It's BRIGHT it's bright!!
RM3.90 ONLY.
Cheap right. Affordable! :)
And, I finally bought my PATRICK DOG.
Aaahhhhhhh. HAPPY. :)
Shopped with them and cabut at 3pm.
Sorry.. == They kept on scolding me. LOL.
Anddddd uhhh... That's about it.
I guess.
I now suck in blogging.
I don't know what and how to write anymore. SADNESS.
I might turn masochistic someday. YER.
If I really turned masochistic someone MUST save me.
ANYONE!
But preferably people from Me-Love.
I still feel lifeless omg.
What's wrong with me. TT_TT
Ah I don't wanna go back to the camp.
Although I'll miss those crazy people. :)
Hmm sighhhhhh I hope we get to go home on the 28th for form 6. ;(
Upset.
I don't like the toilet like seriously, it smells all the time even after you washed it.
And, there are bird poops everywhere.
And, FROGSSSS.
There aren't that many spiders anymore.
But frogs...... goodness. ==
And the lalat. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BECOME EXTINCT??!!
It's really super super annoying and disgusting of them to fly around your earssss.
And then you hear the buzzing noise.
And it just stops on your ear and move.
And when you're in sedia mode you can't move to shoo it away.
That's what that tortures me most.
!@)$(@$_(^%_!!#$!_#)#%_^^*_&+@$%
STUPID LALAT.
They call it "lala", because they say if they call it "lalat", the lalats will think that we're summoning for them and they'll come.
I don't know whose theory is it.
Yun and Fen told me. ==
I think they heard it from E E and Fafa and Shin Yee.
LOL.
Crazy people around.
They're crazy and nice like Me-Love. :)
I want to shut up now.
And if there's any grammar or whatever shit mistake, ignore kay.
I'm not in the mood to write using CORRECT grammar.
Don't try to be a smarty ass by correcting my grammar. For now. LOL.

-

PICTURESS!

These were taken during Hari Keluarga 18th April. LOL.

LOOK AT THE LALATS!! and trust me, these are considered as.. SIKIT already.

These were taken today. :D

mac & cheese.
fish & chips.
PATRICK DOG!
the colour went off after i resized it. :( sadness..

I didn't get the picture of my slippers though.
Maybe tomorrow or soon? :D
I'll make sure the picture's up before I go back to the camp.
If I can.
Lol.
Toodles.
Head-aching. :)


Smooches to you. x

No comments: