Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DEADBEAT.

Hello.
Back again.
Cuti semester now.
Till the 2nd of May.
Which is. 5 days from today.
And I don't find it fun or enjoyable or anything.
I need more time at home.
I don't know what I want to write.
I am pissed.
I don't know what the hell am I pissing about.
Headache's here, period's here, tired, sleepy, down, not feeling perfectly well, does anyone know that.
No. Because I have been suppressing everything.
And no doubt I am having mood swings too.
But I tried so hard to ignore my mood swings. Just to stay quiet instead of throwing tantrum for YOU.
But you never understand.
Never as in never.
Not once.
I am really really tired.
My back bone is aching.
My backside's bone is aching.
I am worrying about my back bone.
Did you know. NO.
I am afraid that I'll get bone problems when I'm old.
Just because of that fall on Saturday during dorm-cleaning.
Do you know. NO.
NO NO NO NO. NEVER.
Not in the mood to write anything about the camp.
Soon maybe. Soon.
Bye.

No comments: