Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Today...

The last day of mock exam, next Thursday's already the first day of the fucking CIE. HOW??!??!?!?! ... My Thinking Skills is dead, I couldn't manage paper 3 and 4... Die already, how to get 2 Es like that?? :'(

Anyway Fatpea fetched me today and I had my maggie gorent at Subaidah, Fatpea had his lunch at home I want. :c Then we went to Tesco, and half way wandering my stomach was so painfully twisting I don't know why. T_____T And Fatpea kept arguing with me mine's 2060, not 2050 or 2070 and kept saying me.... Hrmph in the end I won and he acted nonchalantly. Hrmph!!! Fine... The both of us sampatly bought a few pastries and biscuits, I feel like a kid... Fatpea dropped me home after that and I wuz so lonely it's all Fatpea's fault Imy. :(



oh oh, this apple danish's good! no kidding... so awesum, i shall get it again the next time i'm there...