Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Simon Yam.

Happy Labour's Day! I remember this day last year, I was working with triple pay... :3

Anyway the plan for today: Tesco, Mahindrama, Pulau Tikus Siam Temple, Gurney.

So we started our day groggily and mum asked me to drive swt I was driving quite dangerously I think. ==

Went to Tesco to buy some stuffs and milk and bee hoon to the temples.

Then we headed to Mahindrama, WAO the crowd of people there... O_O We were not able to get blessings and we only prayed with hands, visiting there another time soon, in a few days' time... Then we went to the Siam temple, the crowd there's also... O_O But in both temples we managed to put down things we bought for them.

Then we went to Gurney, WAHAHAHAHA we were so lucky to get a MPPP lot outside, so much cheaper! Awesumz! Chuan and I treated mum to Dragon-i for Mother's Day, I kinda forgot to take pictures... *smacks forehead*

And as we were wandering around again, suddenly... we saw crowd of people queuing from the old wing atrium to the new wing, and mum met her friend and asked what's wrong, and that aunty said that Simon Yam's coming. =_____= I was expecting him to enter through the Kelawai new wing entrance, but he entered through the Nando's new wing entrance. Burgh... Managed to catch glimpses of him, and got his pictures, but I'm too lazy to upload all... But as a proof of me seeing him with my own eyes, here's one! :b




And he's really very yau yengz, and his muscles are very gengz, I hope Chuan will be like him in the future. Hahahahaha. And now I know his favourite Penang food's oh chien. How cuteeee. Hahahahaha. He made me speechless a few times though, I don't know why's he so excited... =_____=

And bought some stuffs...


Etude House's having sale! the Yogurt Wash-off Pack's 4-in-1, and for promotion there's another Honey Wash-off Pack that's also 4-in-1, the whole pack for only RM15 with the np for RM13 each pack, steal!
the black head remover, RM6.90 but 30% off, so it's 4 something near 5, not that bad, quite good in fact.
and the others lying down, are free gifts that we got from them, toner and moisturizer and eye firming cream. :3

reloaded 120 into my Starbucks card, was thinking that anyhow i'll still reload a few times of rm20 into it after i finished the rm20 in the card, so why not reload in a go and get a charm rather than reloading a few times and get nothing? and i was so pissed with that guy, URGH HE'S THE CAUSE I DIDN'T GET THE FUCKING MINI CARD!!!! fucken asshole...

bought these from mum's friend, aren't they super cute??!?! especially the white one...

and i finally got these...


So our day ended very simply, but I'm happy and I was so excited to use the black heads remover and the masks. =_____= But they're quite good really, maybe I should kepo kepo write a review about them. Hahahaha. :)