Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Curls~*

HI! Feeling happy nao because I successfully curled my hair an hour ago! Hahahahaha. I even took a photo of it as a proof!! :D




Ok it's not very obvious... Plus my webcam's pixels isn't high BUT YOU CAN SEE THE SLIGHT CURLS AND WAVES MAH!!!! RIGHT???! My curls are more visible in the photos in my phone... Cuz the moment I wuz done curling them I used my phone to take photos of my hair, and because my phone's 8MP, compared to my laptop's 1.3MP (I think)... Anyway I'm still so excited cuz I managed to curl my hair hahahaha this is only my 2nd attempt! (Y) Never tried curling before, mum got the curler like in 2011? I forgot when wuz it. But we never tried using it lol. == And I hiao hiao tried using it yesterday! Asked WY how to use it earlier, and she told me to set the temperature to 120. So yesterday I tried, but my curls looked like no curls, worse than today's lol. So today I tried again, set the temperature to 140 this time. And tada that's the outcome I got!! :D Gon try again this Friday hahahahaha shall try 160 this time. Cuz yesterday I went to search online for the optimum temperature for curling hair, and I see people commenting saying that thick & black hair should use higher temperature while thin & lighter coloured hair should use lower temperature... So that explains. :>

Can't wait for this Thursday and Friday to be here!! Gon get my hair done this Thursday and going out with Fei this Friday! The last time we went out for a day wuz in somewhere December I think? :( Can't even remember. :( Fei's going shoppingggg for CNY this Friday! Hohoho! :D I get to window shop again! Hahahahaha. Ok I should get going liao. Tata!