Wednesday, May 29, 2013

FREEDOM!

UOL EXAMINATION IS OVER!!!!!! ENDED AT 12.15PM TODAY!!! OH MY GOD. LIFE IS FINALLY COMING BACK TO ME!!! Not that I didn't have life during the exams, but it wasn't complete/absolute/total... REGAINED FREEDOM TO DO WHATEVER, GO WHEREVER, SLEEP WHENEVER I WANT. But I'm starting work this Saturday already cos it's the 1st of June already. Sigh!

Anyway went for hair treatment right after the paper with mum today! HEHEHE. It's a super deal! RM36 for 2 pax, treatment + wash + blow + cut, WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?! And my hair smells freaking nice now. *floats up to the air*




NO, I didn't cut my hair, only trimmed the end. HAHAHA. Weeeee!! Love my hair trimming this time! I shall leave it and let it grow longer!! I still can't get over that silly decision of cutting off nearly 5 inches of my hair last August. ZZZZZZZ. If not, my hair's now 5-inches-past-my-boobs long already!!! Why am I such an idiot?

Till then, goodbye! :)