Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A decent one.

Finally, it's time to start blogging again. Properly. Though this is still gon be one picture updates post. Lol.


22nd Feb
Did I mention that we actually went to Parkson Clinique's counter to redeem the samples, and eventually we bought one product for ourselves? By we I mean mum and I lol. I was quite upset with the fact that I spent a hundred and fifty for a tube of 15ml eye cream. But then... Oh well... I can always earn my money back by working hard. Lol. Sigh... But we got quite many sachets of sample, so in the end it's quite worth it....

By the way, it's already the 4th of June today and I still haven't started using my eye cream hahahahahaha cos I was using my Kiehl's eye cream, and am still using it, it's finishing though, so I might be using my Clinique eye cream soon and hopefully my eyes will be like its name, even better eyes. Lulz.


mum's repairwear laser focus, my even better eyes and the others are all free miniatures.

look at our free samples! so gooooooood!


27th Feb
Went back to college to get my RM250 BB1M, cos I couldn't wait any longer to lay my hands on 'em long awaited novels!! Ughh... And straightaway spent RM200 in a day. How awesome?


only paid extra rm7.70 in cash for all these!


2nd Mar
Yep, the next day after celebrating Wen's 21st! R E V I S I O N. For the UOL exam. Zzz I was so freaked out with the fact that revision had finally started and I still hadn't started with my studies that time.


lunch, but one that i'd rather not have so that i can go home earlier.


4th Mar
Day out with Fei. Went to have our brunch at Big Ben's, and then Fei went to his college to get his vouchers so that we can spend them. Hehehehe yep I spent a loooooott of Fei's BB1M. :B :B The length of the receipt was crazy LOLOL.


first try! love it!

comparison of a 30cm ruler to the length of the receipt. hahahaha.


8th Mar
UNIQLO'S OPENING AT QUEENSBAY!! Oh my god it was as if the whole Penang was there... I heard some people was already there at 7 in the morning. =,= WTH!?!? YOU CRAZY?!


hehe! happy girl! got my pretty mint hoody and chuan got his too! cute paper bags, and got the tote bag cos fei's bro bought One Piece tees too! hehehehe.


25th Mar
Big Bad Wolf's here! In Penang Times Square! Hellllll lotsa books there! But not many caught my eyes, only 2... actually I only saw one myself, the other one Fei showed me. Fail. Lol.


CHARMED!!! ok fei showed me this one... i didn't notice it cos it was in a corner mar... and LBD! both only rm8 each like wtf so damn cheap! and then when we left the fair the exit had this stall selling badges.... and we patah balik to get them after we exit omg so paiseh....


26th Mar
It wuz revision night again, a Tuesday, and Fei came to pick me up and he insisted I should eat and should try Marshall's burger...



forgot what's this. but you can tell from its colour that it's fei's order.

my Small Fry hahahaha. fish burger! :D not bad, but then the sauce kept dripping and kena my hands. ;(


29th Mar
Freaking out cos it was already nearing the end of March and I still hadn't started on my studies zzzzz. And fucking revision's not helping either.

Went to 12 Cups on this day, damn their crepes are really good! Humble Beginning's crepes aren't good... 12 Cups' crepes are good, and cheaper than Humble Beginning's. BUT it's a pain in the ass to look for parking lots if you're heading to 12 Cups cos it's located in one of the busiest area of Penang. =,=


luuuuuv their Green Tea crepe & Tiramisu crepe! i had my GT and fei had his T! not forgetting Chamomile tea! :D


5th Apr
Headed to QB cos I wanted to visit their Topshop cos they're closing for renovation and they're having the buy one free one promotion so it's a MUST-GO!!!

I remember as Fei parked his car I saw a SX4 and sixth sense - yep, sixth sense of a girl's - told me it's Nana's car, and when I stepped out of Fei's car and saw Nana stepped out of hers I was waving like a lunatic and she didn't even notice me. =,= So I messaged her and she replied and asked me to find her and Ivy hahahaha.

Went to Topshop to see if there's anything worth getting and omg got 1 pair of pants and 1 pair of long jeans at only rm99 how awesome! I was so happy I was flying.... Went to find them after that and they asked me to try Kurtos at the 4th floor, so up Fei and I went...


yep Kurtos is FREAKING GOOD!


Had tomyam for dinner oh my god HEAVEN!




And forced Fei to do funny faces with me hee!


gwiyomi fei gwiyomi!


12th Apr
K finally went to China House. Nope, not that good, things are expensive, their Tiramisu's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's awesome, and I was so full after finishing only half of it. I still prefer the one we had for Fei's 21st birthday! That's so far the best Tiramisu I've ever tasted! By the way I forgot where had the rest of my photos for China House gone to. T^T


see, fei n meen wuz here!


13th Apr
Yep Uncle Alex's back and we - mum, Chuan and I - were invited for dinner yep. And he tagged along us to Straits Quay and then he wanted to look for lightbulbs so we went to Gurney.


my bun LOLOL. :D with my pretty ribbon!!

gingerbread girl from Straits Quay Flea Market! so kiut i know!

finally had a try on this! it's soooooo gooooooodddd! NOT overly sweet at all! unlike those fei and i tried from Ritz zzzz it was as if their sugar's free!

and dessert of the night - Haagen-Dazs' Rum & Raisins.


17th Apr
Fei and I went to La Vanille to try their macaroons. Went to exercise after that! It was drizzling... And we were walking under an umbrella hehehehe not romantic at all cos Fei kept complaining he was being pulled back by the wind cos he's holding the umbrella... =,=


pretty pretty macaroons~


Yep, up to this day, that's about it, nothing much besides the fact that revision was ongoing all the time and I was so annoyed and irritated with myself that I should be studying but I wasn't...