Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hello ahoy!

I'm back! After 2 weeks hehe. Life's fine,  not so bad. I nearly completed my 2014 CNY new clothes already! Yea yea say all you want, Meen is crazy Meen is mad getting new clothes so early. I have no problem with keeping my new clothes a side and since I'm good with my self-control, I won't wear them before CNY. And also because I don't follow trends but merely wear what I feel like. Lol. And lastly because every each timeI want to find clothes, I just can't, and when I'm not looking for any, there are tons of pretty clothes waiting zzz.

Finally visited QB today after 2 months, and most importantly finally visited Uniqlo again! Heck I really love that place! So many beautiful clothes! :[ Need to soon visit again and get those stuffs I want! Hu ha hu ha! Still bought a pair of leggings pants today, happy girl I am! It's in the shade of lime green so pretty! I love colourful leggings!! :D

 Ok I'll stop crapping cos I wanna leave now. Just wanted to drop by to crap a bit to make sure my blog's not dead. :3