Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Life's update.

Hello people! It's the 3rd of July already, omg how time flies! *yaomingface* 2nd half of the year already, soon I'm also turning 22 already. =,=

Anyway vomited once on Sunday night, twice on Monday night and once yesterday morning. Damn pancake, so not eating it anymore. I don't mind vomiting or shitting, but the problem is, if your vomit comes in a rush, it doesn't only come out from your mouth, IT EVEN COMES OUT FROM YOUR FREAKING NOSE! From young till now that's the thing I hate the MOST. Vomit coming out from my NOSE. Like what the fuck, you can smell that terrible smell and your nose feels like it's being immersed in water omg yuck. =,= Have been shitting watery shit, I don't mind shitting anyway, it's good, flattens my stomach LOLOL. Not allowed to take milk and oily stuffs though. :( So sad. I wanna eat MFM's fish and chips tonight! Promotion only RM6.99 okay. :( Hopefully I can eat it... :(

So it's my off day today, and um office wants to keep my member card. )!#(%)@$%\(@)$(!_#)$_@($^&_#%)&+)_@(!$%&%^)

URGH.

Anyway, going to pasar malam tonight with Fei. Weeee! First time going to pasar malam after like... 16 years? :O Hopefully I can act like a 38 and take pictures of interesting pasar malam stalls. LOL. Maybe I can act like a tourist hor? :B

Till then, toodles!