Sunday, July 21, 2013

Off day Sunday!

It's Sunday and since Yeema's back we didn't go out, so it's just like having a whole Sunday to myself. Did the Figurerobics by Jung DaYeon, yep it's good, I finally got to sweat my sweat out already!





Story: A few days ago when I just reached DP Grace and Swee Ming were talking excitedly about some exercise thingy. So later on I kepo kepo and found out that they've been doing the Figurerobics exercise and I decided to try it out. Cos their legs were soooorreeeee from doing the exercise hahaha. And I heard they sweat a llooooooottt!

So I did it just now and heck I feel awesommeeeeee! Even Chuan followed after a while LOLOL because initially he refused to do it with me. =,= Headed to the gym after that, and now I feel sexier LOL I need to feel sexy for tomorrow LOLOL.

Everyone should try this Figurerobics exercise! So fun hahahaha.

Ok I'll get lost now. Byeeee!

Btw soon I'll upload what I got from Australia from Yeema's this trip home. Hehehehehe.