Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Our 7th year together; Budan's Brew & Behind 50

Seven-year itch officially starts now. Hopefully there's no itch coming from either you or me Fei. Lol.




Hello my fat man.
Thank you for never giving up. Thank you for always being patient. Thank you for not leaving at the earliest opportunity. Thank you for treating me like I'm the only girl left in the world (lolol).
Happy anniversary. Love you.

#loveofmylife #anniversary #fei


So there were a few dates to be remembered. (No Fei didn't bother to remember any at all. ==)
First there was the 30th of May 2007. Then the 21st of June 2007. Then the 26th of June 2007. Things dragged along until the 22nd of July 2007.

I'm not even going to talk about how did Fei manage to ask or howwhy did I say yes. Ha ha ha.

There was NO courtship or anything similar. =_____= Okay I'm not going to start on that lol.

What I wanted to say was, time really flies lol. Because of my childhood traumas (lol) I had fucking high level of insecurities and fucking low level of confidence and trust in the other gender including my stupid brother. I also never expected myself to be in a long-time relationship because I simply didn't believe in a working relationship anymore even though my dream was to have a life-long relationship with my boyfriend which will turn into my husband and we will get a house and turn it into our dream house and become parents and grandparents together lololol. But look! Now we're starting on our 7th year.


Hopefully our future will be good to us!





*





So of course we went out lol. Waited for Fei's class to finish and I took my shower too early. Should've waited till 4pm to shower and not 3. Haiz.

Anyway we went to Budan's Brew Cafe. Nope I didn't really like it there. The environment is just so-so. Nothing special. And they took like 15 minutes to serve me my Sausage Roll? Wut? They just needed to heat it up for maybe 2 minutes in the microwave? Wtf. I was starving ok.

Oh ya. It so happened that the table we took had these decorations. Totally the right decorations for the right time lolol.





And I was going through Foursquare to check on Budan's Brew, and saw that a lot of people commented not to order their Coffee Latte lolol so I forced Fei to order Green Tea Latte. Manatau he ordered ICED instead of hot haiz. *facepalm* He defended himself by saying he asked me but no I didn't hear anything lo. =_____=


Iced Green Tea Latte (RM10).

Sausage Roll (RM6).


My expectation was quite high for the Green Tea Latte because it costs RM10 wtf. Nope not up to my expectation. I might as well get a cup of Sbux. And the Sausage Roll was just plain sausage roll, but the sausage they use is of good quality so no complaints!

After that it was only 6.05pm or somewhere around there, and Fei said Behind 50 probably isn't opened yet. So we went to drive around the Heritage sites and Fei wanted to search for The Saferoom. Ended up found nothing but other cafes lolol.

Went back to Behind 50 after 15-20 minutes and yay they're opened!




Ordered Set Dinner! :D :D Because I'm a greedy person who loves to eat!



The interior ceiling is full of baskets and colanders. :O




Then the interior is decorated with old stuffs.





By the way they're very efficient compared to Budan's Brew! Maybe because other people were already eating lol.


fei's Blueberry and my Peach.

their famous Mushroom Soup. it's reeeeeally goooooood! *thumbsup*

fei's Creamy Garlic Chicken. he didn't like the sauce and the fried chicken fillet. == i love the sauce tho. (RM13.90)

my Fish & Chips. nothing special, i should've tried their pastas zzz. (RM11.90)

our Ice Cream of the Day. mint flavour. D:


Yah overall nice food but the fish and chicken fillet were quite oily. Can squeeze out some more. D: Super love their Mushroom Soup though. :D


Then because my speakers and subwoofer for my PC was already a little nuts Fei promised to bring me go look for a replacement set today. :[ We actually already did our survey and I decided to get Logitech's cos they have the most affordable sets I can afford and their quality shouldn't be that bad right.

Off to Paragon's Harvey Norman! Wanted to get the cheaper model initially but we didn't see it. After that Fei saw the other model which is the more expensive one but then it's on sale and it's at the same price as the cheaper model that I want! Wtf. So I bought it. Hohoho!




So as I'm typing this post updating things we did and where we had our dinner, I'm listening to songsssss omg it's been such a long time since I last listened to songs on my PC. :'''))))





*





Happy Anniversary my fat man. I luv you. :)

No comments: