Saturday, July 19, 2014

Of July & TFIOS

HELLO!! I'm finally back! With a super awesome CPU and monitor! I can finally start blogging properly again. WOOHOO!

So life recently... some days quite depressing, while some still okay, while some I can still live with it.

No longer a staff of Dorothy Perkins but Warehouse since the 1st of this month. I consider this a big change in my life. Lol. It somehow affected me a lot I don't know why. I just felt utterly sad on the last day of June, because that was the last day I was going to be working in DP. But then recently people changed, things changed, so I'm not that sad anymore. In fact, I'm feeling very relieved that I actually found out these little things.

Anyway, I asked mum to ask Aunty Seat Cheng out for mum's birthday treat, Fei came too! ^^ Meen Loo's a happy girl that day! :) We went to quite a few places and I actually bought 2 pairs of shoes in Cotton On @ 1st Avenue for only RM18! It's just RM9 a pair wtf can you believe it!? I've always wanted to look for flats to wear to work since months ago and now I found them!! :D Hehehehe. And we had steamboat for dinner that day at Shua Shua Le @ Prangin Mall, Aunty Seat Cheng's treat. ^^


yeap my super steal haul! :D


And then on the 10th it was mum's birthday, I didn't get to celebrate or eat with her so I bought her cake from TWG. It's freaking expensive, mind you. But it's good!


Sakura, Sakura! (RM16)


And then it was my day on the 15th! Hehe.




Went to get my tops from DP because there's staff additional 20% on sales items for Raya celebration. Also bought my yellow tee from Warehouse. ^^ Thank you mummy! Mummy also bought me my first pair of Paul Frank! FML their biggest size for lady's cut is size 8, I NEED A FREAKING 9!!! So I had to get the man's cut size 8. :( But I still love it! It's so kiut right!! :D :D

And later that night after my work Fei came to pick me and we went to Paragon cos I wanted to redeem my stuffs using the vouchers from the booklet they sent to me. But the fucking Benefit Push-Up Liner was all gone!!! x( Wanted to try my luck at Queensbay and Fei suggested that we should go drop by QB and check on my CPU's status and also survey for my monitor. (Went to get it sorted out a few days before - yay to new computer!) So off we went and settled everything.

Went home a happy and satisfied girl. (Still a little sad about the Benefit Push-Up Liner).

Until yesterday, 18th of July, after 4 years of torture on the Laptop, after 4 years without a proper set of computer, a new set of computer finally came to me!!! *tears of joy*


:')


To the Queen of my heart, thank you for everything, thank you for all your hard work, thank you for your unconditional love.
To the Man of my life other than my brother, thank you for spending years of time to make this work for me.
I love you all.

So yah I'm using this new set of computer to update my blog and I've NOT felt this awesome in... years. I'm very furiously stabbing on the keys on my keyboard as I'm updating this because I've not touched this keyboard Fei gave me few years ago for yearsss. *sigh of contentment*

TODAY: it's my off day, went to spend some time to pamper ourselves - mum and I - by doing mani and pedi. Bought the voucher on LivingSocial 2 months ago (yeap, during my UOL exam fml). Half way through the service the girl doing mum's nails told mum if she wants to use the quick-dry top coat it'll be RM2, so mum said okay. I told the girl doing my nails that I wanted the quick-dry toap coat too. And then I chose a glitter colour for my fingers and the girl told me it's gon cost another RM2 so I was like, oh okay.

Then guess what, half way having my nails painted the glittery colour a fucking horrible thought struck my fucking head: WHAT IF IT'S RM2/FINGER AND NOT RM2 FOR THE WHOLE SET OF FINGERS OR TOES? FUCK IT'D COST RM20 FOR THE WHOLE SET OF FINGERS, ANOTHER RM20 FOR THE TOES, TIMES 2 FOR MUM AND I AND WITH THE OTHER RM20 FOR MY GLITTER COLOUR... FUCK IT'S GON BE RM100!!! WTF!??!?!?!

And I worried through the last 30 minutes instead of relaxing myself, until when we were ready to leave the girl said the total is RM10 only did I gave a fucking heavy sigh of relief in my heart. =_____= But okay la, still get to relax myself during the first 45 minutes lol.


tada!!! actually my toenails are purplish instead of reddish as seen in the photo hehehe. and my fingernails are so pretty!! but i already spoiled my right forefinger not even 15 minutes after the mani-pedi fml.


Went to watch The Fault In Our Stars just now.




FML it's so fucking touching okay. I didn't feel that much when reading the book, but watching the movie is a different kind of thing. Totally different. It's so good. T_____T

"My name is Hazel. Augustus Waters was the great star-crossed love of my life. Ours was an epic love story, and I won't be able to get more than a sentence into it without disappearing into a puddle of tears. Gus knew. Gus knows. I will not tell you our love story, because - like all real love stories - it will die with us, as it should. I'd hoped that he'd be eulogizing me, because there's no one I'd rather have... Okay, how not to cry. How am I - okay. Okay. 
I can't talk about our love story, so I will talk about math. I am not a mathematician, but I know this: there are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinites are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful." - Hazel Grace Lancaster

This fucking part was the most bittersweet. T_____T Fei cried. I heard some girls crying and sniffing so fucking loudly, siao one. Cannot control a bit meh even though I know it's very very bittersweet. No excuse for them to cry so loudly if everyone else can control themselves okay.

And then when the news of Gus died reached Hazel, aiyo so fucking bittersweet again. T_____T

I totally cannot imagine going through a situation like that. *TOUCH WOOD*

The movie's really good, this is the only novel-based movie that's stuck by the novel so much among all the novel-based movies that I've ever watched in my 22 years of life. :( It's so sad, so heart breaking. Everyone should go watch it. :(


#TFIOS #awesome #bittersweet

No comments: