Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Half way back

Hello!!! I haven't been here for quite a while eh! Please don't resent me for that, I made my announcement of moving to a second home ma.

Anyway I'm halfway through examinations now, just sat for my 2nd paper today for my final year. (Why is it that I'm always back on my blog during my examinations?) Jurisprudence is up next, which is a big problem because I don't really know what I'm supposed to write... Even if I know what I studied.

By the way just to remind myself, Meen Loo you are supposed to write about all photos in your files in the computer currently during June. And to finish writing them.
Because I decided to write more review posts for stuffs I use. Cos I find it very difficult to get a proper review sometimes when searching for reviews sometimes. Sigh. It's not that I'm saying those people's reviews that I read are not good, but rather I'm one fussy person myself. I need to know about EVERYTHING, like A-Z 0-9 everything. Cos I'm always paranoid and may think too much sometimes so I need the reviews to give me some peace of my mind, to give me reassurance. So I decided to give other people reassurance and some peace to their minds. BUT, disclaimer: I do not guarantee everything that I have said in my older posts, or that I'm going to say in the future posts, is correct or accurate or provides 100% reassurance. I'll just write it according to how I feel and I'll try my best to describe it as it is.

So yeah, see you in June, I guess.

No comments: