Thursday, May 28, 2015

The end of my education life

HELLO PEOPLE!!!

Today marks the end of my degree studies, and therefore my education life. Sat for my last paper for my final year of my finals! T_____T Although I think I screwed today's paper, hopefully today will be the last examination that I'm going to take/attend to (ie hopefully I PASS).

It's so overwhelming to know that I'm no longer a student after this. What have I been doing my whole life? SCHOOLING. Next station of life? WORKING. Okay. Challenge accepted.

But this whole month I was literally -


Yup that's me. Procrastinating in my studies all the way like what most students do. It's funny how it's only studies we procrastinate on. If it's some working matters, or some other matters like reading a 500-page thick novel, we wouldn't even think of procrastinating, yes? Therefore I think 'studies' has this thing that make us procrastinate - even if we don't want to. D:

And my next task in life -


See the to-do list? That's very true.

Till then, goodbye.

No comments: