Sunday, March 19, 2017

9.40pm

I'm supposed to be doing my work now lol, researching for cases. But I feel so lazy right now. Just done changing my Twitter's email settings. So annoying to see so many spams from Twitter. Cos I'm too lazy to clear them all out.

Last few months I changed my FB's email settings I think. So no more FB spams! Hahahaha. Life is so much more peaceful without FB notification emails. I don't have to clear a tons of mail anymore.

It's the 19th! 12 days to go before March ends and I get my paycheck! Can't wait to get my paycheck already cos I needa start putting back monies into my savings which I've been spending from in the past 2 years. :(

So far I'm loving my job and office! Hahaha. I hope I'll get to learn more things soon. Office feels very homey so I feel very comfy sitting on my chair at my place even when I'm all alone. I love how my wireless keyboard and mouse feel too. Keyboard's keys are super soft and mouse moves smoothly!

And I'm attending CLP's convo! It's not cheap but it's my last convocation! Long call is something different.. When Long Call is here, it means I'm officially joining the legal profession already.. hopefully. So even though there are no PHs in March and April, I get to look forward to something hahaha although I'll have to replace the 3 days leave. :D It's ok, it's only 3 days anyway.

Oh yes, I'm super super pissed with Windows 10 too. This is random but Windows 10 really really SUCK. BIG TIME. It's always updating and it doesn't leave us with any other choices besides "update & shut down" or "update & restart". And it's always taking such a long time when it's updating. Last week it wasted 1 hour of my time in the office updating itself. If Windows isn't coming out with anything better than this, the next laptop I'm getting will no longer be a Windows laptop. Try us Windows. Try us.

Ok I need to start my research work again. I only have 2 more days to complete the work. God please bless me! *prays*

No comments: