Friday, March 3, 2017

Hatyai trip photolog!

HELLO!

Actually I have a lot to say hahaha but I don't know where to start lol. And I don't know if I'm able to put them into words. I'll try but that's in another post cos this post is reserved for our Hatyai short trip last weekend!

Fei went to get the van tickets to Hatyai 2 weeks ago after I spontaneously agreed to go with him cos he's been nagging since forever that he wanna go Hatyai. What's new zz.

So off we went last Saturday super early in the morning. Van arrived at 5am+ and we reached Hatyai at around 10am+ I think. Also Fei kept scaring me saying that the queue at the immigration is super scary etc but we only queued for like 15 minutes before it's our turn? Lol not that I'm not grateful, I'm really thankful we didn't have to waste time there hahaha. Checked in to our hotel at 11am and after we got ready we left and went to have brunch at Chok Dee Dimsum!

There was a tuk tuk in front of our hotel's entrance (later on only did I realise he's our hotel's tuk tuk lol) so we asked for the price to go to Chok Dee. When we reached Chok Dee he asked us whether we wanna take his tuk tuk to the Municipal Park as well. In the end we agreed at 600 baht so he waited for us lol. So we went up to the Municipal Park after we finished our brunch and the view up there was goooooooorgeous! It was super hot but the view was really pretty! Feast for our eyes. We wanted to then go to the Khlong Hae Floating Market after that but it was still super early lolol so we asked him to drop us at Lee Gardens so that we can spend some time there lol and then we walked back to our hotel after that. Interesting story of the day was WE GOT LOST on the way back to our hotel zzzz but we still managed to get back to our hotel after maybe 1.5km of 冤枉路. Floating Market was just so-so, nothing much interesting except for the fact that it's a floating market lol.

Then on Sunday we were super carefree cos we only have 2 night markets and a mall to visit. And a lot of time to spare lol. And Fei forgot we haven't visited Robinsons zzz he only remembered after we reached Penang and after we are at our HOMES. SIGH. What's new? Actually we also visited Gimyong Market in the morning lol but it was.. just really a wet market? So we left hahaha.

And time to leave on Monday! Immigration was EMPTY. LOL. There were only us hahaha and no others. Thank goodness no delays!

Happy I got to spend time with Fei before I started working but it's really expensive to travel around in tuk tuks in Hatyai. I think 60% of our spendings are on tuk tuks. Damn expensive I tell you.


Chok Dee Dimsum brunch! 320B for this meal including 2 bottles of Chrysanthemum. I think it's quite reasonable.

Hehe here's my man on the tuk tuk.

Erawan the 3-headed Elephant!

This is for collecting Karma points. Lol. I find it quite ironic that they purposely catch and cage the birds just to sell it to us for us to release them to collect karma points lol.



Looks just like our little Penang!








Probably my most favourite place in Thailand lol cos they have all sorts of breads and buns and toasts and I LOVE breads and buns and toasts!!!

TEACUP T_________T

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO CUTE =(

Got 2 boxes of free 90ml of milk! Hahaha. They were promoting this brand or something.

Fei's Kuro Buta set meal at McD's. 199B.

My Fish and Chips! 69B for ala carte. :D


Damage done. Mostly for mummy and bro. ==

I've forgotten how good this is until I ate it again. Yums.

It was a fulfilling trip tho short! Happy I got to see Hatyai again in my adult eyes lol and happy I got to spend quality time with my fat man. Hehe thank you for taking care of all the maps-related work my Fei Fei! :B

No comments: