Friday, January 25, 2019

Just for fun

January is so quickly coming to an end... I'm 27 years and 3 weeks old already. 😩

Anyway, the other day when I bought my Lancaster sling bag, I eyed this tote bag as well. Hahaha. It wasn't extremely expensive, but expensive nonetheless (in my opinion lol). So I bought the sling bag first and decided to only get the tote bag later if I still want it, cos sometimes, you know, impulse. Lol.


And then last Friday, me man threw me a giant paper bag from his car boot when I was seated in the car! Ya he really threw me the bag. 🙄


Me man bought me the baaaaaggggggg! ✨👨❣ Me man spoils me rot.

And just 2 days ago, I drove to Gerik. The same man who spoils me rot, scared me to death when he said the road to Gerik is a jungle road, you'll see elephants, etc etc etc. So I made Ahad to accompany me there. And I had to wake up at 4.30am cos the trip there will take 2 hours Ahad said. We started driving 6.35am. Was there 8.55am. 😪

But the view is really quite nice, contrary to what someone told me. 😒😒😒


Lookie! Isn't it nice? The road there is similar to Cameron Highlands, lol but it was really quiet there. Like you'll only see a few cars once in 10 minutes or 15 minutes. This photo was taken on our way back.

It's a different experience driving to the inner part of the Peninsular... unlike driving on the North-South Highway. But I don't think I'd want to return lol. It's a drive too long...

Also, Chinese New Year is coming in 2 weeks' time omg! I feel like there's no point in keeping track with time or my age anymore, cos today I'm 27, tomorrow I'm suddenly 28 already. 😕 Anyway thinking of taking mummy out of island for a short trip but no idea where. Because everywhere will be super packed during CNY. Sigh. 没钱的烦恼.

Till then, tata people. Happy Chinese New Year!!

No comments: