Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Turning 27

I turned another year older. Again. Time passes by faster and faster each year. It's come to a point where I have to think twice and do the math before I answer people's question of how old I am. Lol. And I am also officially a 2nd year lawyer already. Omg. This is a little scary...

As always, thank you everyone for taking out time to spend with me, for the gifts, for the treats, for the thoughts. 💛

It's also the first time in 11 years I received flowers from someone. 💐 Then took me to vegetarian cafe for my birthday dinner. And then took me Dolce Desserts for cake and spent freaking RM22 on a damn small cake. Sigh.

This will just be another photolog because photos record memories the best, I think...


26.12.2018

 



1.1.2019








2.1.2019




4.1.2019

 



 


Here's mummy's comment on the cake. Hahahahahaha.




5.1.2019

Paragon's birthday gift. Hahahaha.



For my birthday this year I'm thankful for all the people around me. Thank you for bearing with me, for loving me, for accepting me. Amitofo. 😂

6.1.2019

The reason this photo was taken is just to show the different skin tones. 😊

Edit:

Received more pressies! 😁





Thank you, y'all. 💛

No comments: