Monday, June 9, 2008

Cheers! :)

HELL YEAH I PASSED MY ADD. MATH!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAA.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

So happy. teehee i passed my add. math!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
But i failed my chemistry. -.-
Anyway let's not think about the negative ones, think about the positive ones, such as I PASSED MY ADD. MATH.
Hahaha.
Anyway got souvenirs!! thanks you guys. love ya!
The school changed our timetable. AGAIN.
They're so freaking crazy.
What's the use of keep changing timetable? ughh..
Andddddddddddddddddddddddd HUSNAH'S NOT TEACHING US PHYSICS ANYMORE!!
I wonder if that's a good or bad news?
Because, last year's math teacher(puan sew) is now our PHYSICS teacher.
EFFFFFFFF.
I heard from many people that she sucks at teaching physics.
OMG. i don't go physics tuition!
GOD SAVE ME.
HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE PHYSICS??!
Eff.
And miss teo huey hoon's not our PE teacher ANYMORE.
WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL??
But luckily she's STILL our math teacher.
*RELIEVED*
Sigh...
Rumah sukan tomorrow again. brrrr..
Am not a big fan of house practice..........
Till here tonight!
Oh yeah, before i forget, here's a picture of 2 souvenirs i've got!


love you guys! :) thank you for your gifts.

effffffff.
house practice.
brrrrrr.....

No comments: