Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I call today, a day.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT.
AM PISSED!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH IS WRONG?????
It's not my line that pisses me off today. It's my BLUETOOTH!!!
PFFFFTT.
SO FRIGGING ANNOYED. IRRITATED.
Anyway went to Lee Chien's house just now. Lol. Taped a few videos that could be big laughing stocks. Most of the videos were about Hui Xian. Haha.
Went hiking!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Haven't been up there for.. 1 year. Not exactly 1 year but nearly 1 year. Lol.
An unknown pig couldn't hike up just now.. =p
Lalalalalala~
Got photos but.. The freaking bluetooth just won't work! What's wrong with it?
Seriously I'm so gonna kill this bluetooth if it's a living thing.
Pfffffffffffffffffffttt.
So might upload the photos only when the very effing bluetooth CONNECTS to my computer.
Brrrrrr....
Oh yeah. Eileen's going away. Brrrr.... Byee Eileen. xD
Bye bye bye bye bye bye~~ Dedicating Mariah Carey's Bye Bye to Eileen.
LOL.
GONNA CUT HAIR TOMORROW.
SHIT.
I.. My hair... T.T.. Sideburn fringe EVERYTHING.

No comments: