Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Swing swing and swing!

House practice was.. a total shit today. sigh. i think i'm starting to hate basketball already.
Oh god.. i am so not supposed to hate basketball! sigh.
Anyway school was okay.. i finally finished my moral essay! hahaaaaa.
Together with poh chen and kasvini. kasvini's been a great great help though. :)
Oh yeah.. talking about results, i'm EFFING ANNOYED AND IRRITATED AND FRUSTRATED.
With who you might ask. i'll tell the answer. MYSELF.
Why you might ask. i'll tell the answer too. it's because of my ONE VERY VERY VERY CARELESS MISTAKE.
You know why? that's basically because i got only 52 for my sejarah AND I ACTUALLY COULD'VE SCORED 60 SOMETHING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I answered the first and fourth question of the essays BUT i wrote the question number WRONG. so i got 0 for the fourth question.
FUCK IT!
That's why i scored ONLY and only 52 for my sejarah.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
SIGH.......
Anyway... am relieved when i knew i passed my bm! but i was kind of am teh. no. actually i'm still feeling am teh bout my marks for bm.
Got 59 for bm. 1 more mark and i'll get 60!
PFFT.
Got 70 for bc. HAHA. first time!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
But compare my feelings when i knew i got 52 for add. math and 70 for bc, i'm happier when i knew i actually passed my add. math!
I'm still happy for my add. math results..
LOL.
Today's chuan's birthday. lol.
Basically i went to the bookshop at 12 something just to find some stuffs for him as his presents..
-.-
And i got him a pen and a notebook. can't blame me for that, these were the things in the bookshop i think could satisfy him. lol.
He isn't a chooser though.


i bought him these!

Borrowed a book from poh chen.
Haha. it's funny.
I mean the little girl in the story. hahaa.
Anyway i didn't know that Jean Ure is an author till just now.
-.-
I thought Jean Ure is the name of the character of the book.
HAHA.
I asked poh chen and poh chen told me. LOL. and when i told her that i thought Jean Ure is the character of the story, she looked so....... =.=|||
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. =p



Came back home after school and ate bak zhang for dinner!
I was served 2 bak zhangs and a cup of tea. xD
And my bak zhangs are special ones, without everything. and i mean it. EVERYTHING.
Thanks to ahkor. weee!
My bak zhangs have only fong lott(in cantonese). i don't know what's it called in hokkien or english or mandarin. lol.



And after eating i came here! till here!
Bye peeps.

Before i forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUAN! xD

mood swinging.

No comments: