Friday, June 13, 2008

F O U R m o r e d a y s .

COUNTING DOWN: 4 MORE DAYS!!

Aaaaaaahhh!! i don't think i can do it. STAGE FRIGHT! what's worse there'll be like 3 or 4 teachers looking at you? brrrrrrrr....... haven't been up on the stage for like 4 years plus. sigh. my stage fright's back. and we have to talk for like 6 minutes? 6???? seriously i hope i can do it. brrr.... for the sake of my.. my... er.. my future? lol. i mean we can gain some experience through this thingy.. and.. and.... boast our confident? brr.. =\

Anyway poh chen went to the library to borrow this travelling book. lol. it's not really a travelling book. i dunno how to explain. lol. and it's nice! but then poh chen said that the book is heavy so i borrowed the book home from her as she didn't want to take it home. xD i prefer stephanie's though.. or charlotte's. theirs are about natures. landscapes all that you know.


This is the one she borrowed! 100 Most Beautiful Squares of the World.


This book's so friggin heavy... -.- see how thick it is? though stephanie one is heavier and thicker. lol.

I still don't have a script for my elocution! and poh chen's already got the starting part already. interesting. and kasvini's starting part is.... lol. i dunno. sigh. better than me anyhow.

Nothing special happened... school's bored as usual. bla bla bla. only that i have tons of homework. ESPECIALLY PHYSICS. damn it. i hate physics!! finished my chemistry at school. ayeeeee. school sucks.

OH YEAH. guess what. i got ONLY 54 for my sivik. and shit that teacher. i hate her. stupid man-girl. I HATE HER. she's so.... UGH. everytime we talk about her kasvini'll get so mad. lol. i want our previous sivik teacher back! damn it. and i got 45 for moral. over 80. brrr....... i'll probably get 60 for my moral only. :(

My results' real sucky. so sucky. brr... but at least i passed my add. math! teehee! :) this is the only thing that i'm happy for now. =D

My mood swings
without warning these few days.

No comments: