Thursday, July 31, 2008

HELLO!

I'M BACK I'M BACK! lol. i've been away for like... 4 days.

I miss blogging.
I miss online-ing.
I miss my computer.
I miss my songs.
I miss my Windows Media Player.
I miss my playlists.
I MISS EVERYTHING!

Anyway test is over! *THROWS CONFETTI* alright physics and bio were complete CHALLENGE and it were meant for only and ONLY genius. chemistry was at least better than physics and bio. at least you can still make use of commonsense in chemistry. but people like mh will SURELY face a BIG problem in doing chemistry because he doesn't have ANY commonsense. right zhokong? XD math and add. math sucks big time as usual. english was okay..... but the summary was hell. um. bm sucks too. bc sucks too. well basically to me everything sucks except sejarah. ;)

Again, TEST'S OVER!! *runs in circles and circles and circles*

I'm too lazy to update bout anything or everything that happened from monday to today. aaah... deprived.

Many things happened this recently. yesterday tai yi kong passed away. may him R.I.P.. he was a good man.

Shall i update bout perbahasan and campfire or shall i not? lol. probably next post if my line's okay or later i guess?

Till here! :D

It's over!!

No comments: