Monday, September 1, 2008

31.o8.2oo8
I spent 24 bucks! T.T So sad.. Anyway woke up at 10 something yesterday.. Called him twice and he still couldn't get up. -___________- That's why I say, pure pig. =p Went to school at 1.30 for the test.... It's like most of the people was already there. I thought I was late. But.. Who knows there were some others that were even later than me. A good thing though. =p

Anyway.. The test was supposed to start at 2. And I can basically finish the test paper in like half an hour or 25 minutes or so.. So basically I can get away at like about 2.25. But then when Ee Ling announced that our teacher left the test papers in the office and the office wasn't open.......... I was so........... Frustrated. Impatient. Annoyed. And our teacher had to drive her car to Chan Bee Chu's house to get the bloody key for the locked office. Hmph.

Test papers came at bout 2.38. Sigh. And guess what? I DIDN'T KNOW WE CAN START DOING ALREADY.... Until I saw the girl beside me was already answering the sixth or seventh question....... UGHHHH. It's so damn stupid. After finishing the paper walked all the way through the field and the road outside and went to Galaxy. The weather was damn hot. Go green people, go GREEN! Stop using so many plastics already.. Grrr.... Globad Warming exists because of you people! Screw you irresponsible people. THAT'S WHY THE WEATHER'S GETTING MORE AND MORE ERRATIC! And this is so friggin annoying. It's annoying me. Day by day the annoyments are making me more and more frustrated. Grrr... *pants*

Went to eat after that. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Eatttttt. Eaaaaaaaaattt. MAKAN. Went to New World Park's Old Town. The decorations there were nice. Me like me like! Too bad I didn't get to take all of the photos I want to. Hmmmm.... Food came fast. Haaaa.



Aa I like this. :D

Me like this too! :D

After eating went to buy mum's meal. Then went to GP. Bought something for Poh. Then went to Gurney Drive hawkers' food and bought rojak. Then went to Sunrise McDonald's and bought Chuan's Filet-O-Fish and fries. Then went up to Island's KFC to buy cheesy wedges. Weeeeeeeeeeeee! I was supposed to wait by the motor. Aaaa.... Got nothing to do so took a picture of Prima Tanjung.... Lol. Yeah I'm lame so what? I was too bored to do anything else besides taking photos.



Went home after buying cheesy wedges. Makan again. Bla bla~

o1.o9.2oo8
Mum woke me up at 9 something.... Didn't want to get up. Wanted to stay in bed. Me love me bed. Sigh.

Mum went to service her car at first. Waited for like.. Maybe 1 hour or so.. Then went to Prangin. Haaaaaa.. Went to look for many stuffs. :D Then went to look for crystal cover for my phone. Wanted to look for rubber one... Everywhere is selling it so expensively. -_______- Then finally found a shop...... RM8. HA! Cheap. Real cheap. Some more can bargain. xD Well that was mum of course. Lol. Bargaining stuffs. Then mum went to Chamelon. To buy hairband. -_____- And I saw a pair of earings which was.... cute. Eeee. It was really cute! *DANG* Then I saw a pair of Spongebob Squarepants earings.. Yadda yadda. After Prangin went home...... *yawns*


OMG. the car was in the air. brrr....

me no no never go under!

mineee. mine! mine! cute hor. xD

and.. these are for poh. :D hope she'll like it. lalala~

About the next update....... It'll be about Miss Cold Chan Lee Chien, like what I've promised in the previous sneak peak.

Stay tune! ;D

No comments: