Saturday, September 13, 2008

:(

Sigh.
Line's still disconnecting non stop.
Am still feeling down because of some stuff though am not feeling that down anymore.
The keep-on-disconnecting line is causing me to suffer.
It keeps me from blogging, replying my Friendster comments, customizing my profile, chatting......
Sigh.
When I'm feeling like online-ing it just wouldn't let me online. But when I'm not feeling like online... Well I don't know bout that. I just know that I haven't been really updating my blog since like.. The 1st of September.
Yes I did update bout the Girl of the Day stuff but......... :(
I want to online like last time. I want to update my blog EVERYDAY.
I want to online everyday.
I want to find beautiful and nice and cute themes online.
I want to download beautiful and nice and cute themes online. :(
And now my line's stopping me from doing all these stuffs.

:(

No comments: