Monday, September 29, 2008

Over it.

Over it. OVER IT.
I don't care if I lose everything anymore. Hmph.

27thSEP2008, Saturday.
:( It was the biggest mistake I've ever made, agreeing to go to the party. Not that the party's not fun.... But I had no one there. :( Not Kiam, not Kah Sing.... Not Wen. T.T
But walking on the sandy beach was fun. :D The sand was very, very sandy. Weeeee!
Oh, and Min Hui looked like a.............. Gay. Something like gay. Very gay. Yer. He wore a hairband.
HAIRBAND! Omtg. It sucks, the hairband. And guess what? He smoked. Shitty shit. I hate people who smoke.
HMPH.

Today, Monday.
Well....... Today wasn't really a Monday Blues, until the moment I realized I left my notebook in class. T.T
I find this very, very, very distracting. Sigh. Hope nothing'll happen to my book!
:(
Anyway we'll have holidays from Thursday till Friday. HAH!
So fun~
1 MORE DAY. 1 MORE DAY!!!
Oh and no Physics and Chemistry for this whole week! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

1 MORE DAY.

No comments: