Saturday, September 13, 2008

" Meow..... "

Girl of the Day: Kasvini a/p Muniandy.

It's Kas' turn after Lee Chien and Ade!

Hmm.... Where shall I start from for Kas?

Okay........ Basically, Kas is a chindian. A very, very funny chindian. Lol. She looks more like chinese though. :) She's cold, but of course her level of coldness will never beat Lee Chien and Poh. Oh, and she loves to meow.

The conversation:-
Me: Kas, do you want a new eraser? I got new ones at home.
Kas: *looked at me innocently* Meow...

GRR. Can you understand my feelings that time? I felt like killing Kas at that very moment. Poh kept laughing that time.. -______- Then only Kas asks "Oh.. You're asking me a question hor?". I was like.. "OMG. KILL YOU KAS!".

Hmph.

Kas has a great body shape. She's slim you know.. =p Her sideview's a "S" shape. HAH! Kas you're HOT. You're SEXY. (I hope Kas sees this. :D Cause she'll go like 'Sweat la you Whooi Meen....'.) Hehe. I like to see Kas' expression whenever she's cold-ed or kek-ed and stuffs like that. =p Hmm... Basically Kas is.. Abnormal. She's a bio and physics and chemistry freak. Sigh. Ade and I can imagine her being a doctor in a future. Then she'll go like 'Because our body..... Bla bla..... That's why........ Yaddaaaaaaa.....'. Imagine a kid consulting her.. And she says all these stuffs.. I wonder how will the kid reacts? LOL.

Another conversation relating her description as a "bio and physics and chemistry freak":-
Situation: We were in the canteen after Civics, just finished eating and drinking drinks.
Kas: *looked at her teh peng* You know why ice floats even though you pushed it down?
No one gave her response.
Kas: That's because there's air in the water, and the air made the ice floats. And also.......... Yadda....
Ade: KAS AR CAN YOU PLEASE STOP PHYSICS-ING OR WHATEVER CRAP??!
Kas: *lowered her head and acted like she's embarassed*
Poh and I: *laughs*

Sigh. Kas-o'-Kas.

Kas is a fan of Arashi. I don't even know who's Arashi. So let's just skip this part. =p Next...... Errrrrr~ Kas is a drama queen. She joins the Drama Club at school so you know what happens la.. Kas loves acting, directing all that stuff. She's very into Mass Communication. I think she hopes she can study Mass Communication when she gets into the university or college.... So let's just wish her all the best here. 'ALL THE BEST, KAS!' :D

2 of her own videos:-
#1. dunnolah...


#2. I'm Ah Moh Lang, not MALAYSIAN!!!


She's seriously good at acting aite? :)

Kas loves to fart. That's what she said. Don't ask me why. Go ask her if you want. Hehe. Oh and Ade named Kas as "Turkey". I don't know why. Lol. Ade said that Kas looked and walked like a turkey. LOL. Kas is always Kas, she's weird at times and she has weird dreams at times too. -____- So when she tells us about her weird dreams, Poh and I'll go like 'SWEATNESS LA KAS!'. Then Kas'll go like 'What la... My dream was like that ma....'. Lol.

What do Kas hates? Well the answer is moral subject and civics. LOL. She hates it very, very much. Loathes, maybe.

Kas appointed herself as "The Future Founder of Party KAS", where KAS means Kasi Angkat Sayang and not Kasvini. -_______- Lame. She also admitted that she has multiple personality disorder. Take the few photos below as an example.


*blur*...

reading seriously.

debating.

and... back to the Kas-o'-Kas.

and still crazy.

nonsense.

"sexy."

playing, fooling around.

curiosity.

SCREAM!!!!

Well, come to think of it... She's really quite crazy. I agree with her that she has multiple personality disorder. LOL. And tell you what, I'm quite speechless with her sometimes. Cause she's really crappy at times you know. LOL. She can always think of crappy stuff. She'll just suddenly bla something crappy out and Poh and I'll look at her with the kind of something-like-sceptical expression. Then she'll just keep quiet. Lol. Actually... Kas' a very funny and a very good friend. :) Happy that we have you as our buds, Kas!

GO KAS!

Stay tune for the next Girl of the Day,
Lee Kah Sing~
(no pictures available.)
;D

No comments: