Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year?

Happy New Year! I know I'm late but better late than never right? ;]

Went out on the last day of December 2008. Blah. It's already 2009. Sad case. 2 more days and I'm 17 already. Bollocks. Me so-called Sweet 16 is going to end just like this.

Had fun bullying Ade and Wen that day. =p Actually we bullied Ade more than Wen. Hahaha. But GP was very empty on the 31st. Thanks to Bosco Wong and Ron Ng. Hmph. 1 went to QB and another went to AutoCity. Zzzz.......... That's the reason why GP was so empty. Hmph.

Nothing much on the 31st. Am not going to elaborate anything. Shall keep quiet. =)


wen~~! XD

mh! =p

*ngiaks* the freaky neh is on the loose!

XD was bullying her.

the leaf or something on the hat was kiam's er... masterpiece. XD

aha! peeps! look at my zhokong. so yeng right. XD

Sharp at 12 the fireworks shot up high to the sky.. Colourful. Fantastic. And I think Shern kissed Wen's cheek. XD Aishehh romantic. xD











Went back at 12 something.. Waited for Ade's sister together.. Kiam and I bullied her... Haha.. Lalala..

Kiam overnighted at me house.. Went back at 12 something the next day... A fantastic shot of Kiam! Tada!


VOLAR!

XD Don't kill me Kiam! You promised!!

No comments: