Sunday, May 2, 2010

1 more, 1 more. x(

I'm free.
For another day.
Because I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
I have 2 apples a day and I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
Like wth. ==
I'm coughing like hell.
I don't know where did I get the virus from.
Cough and cough and cough.
Silent killer.
Followed the Bff out, went to the hospital, went to eat.
I didn't eat though.
Just ngiap some from his rice and chicken and taugeh.
And ngiap his teh peng.
FYI, coughing people aren't supposed to eat chicken and drink teh peng.
Heehhheeeehhhhheeee..........  :P
But I couldn't resist the chicken rice's temptation.
Although I don't like chicken rice at all.
I just feel... it's 1 of the best food in the world compared to NS food.
And I don't like teh peng that much too.
It's just that I was thirsty and wanted to drink something cold.
So yes. The tam chiakness attacked again. x(
Then went to FTZ.
The Bff cari GayGang.
Joe Thin was there. Allan was there. Kevin was there. WC was there.
They were there.
But I only talked to Joe Thin of course.
And Joe Thin shouted at me because I covered his eyesight when he was playing DotA. T.T
TERUK PUNYA ZHOKONG. T.T
Hngg.
Then headed to Gurney Drive. Bought rojak.
Wanted to eat the corn in cup. But.. :(
Didn't want to spend another RM2.40..
But I miss it a lot. T.T
Managed to resist the tam chiakness and went straight back after the Bff bought the rojak.
Sighh.
I hope I'll get mc tomorrow.
Because like seriously, my throat's killing me.
The phlegm. The throat. The coughing.
Pffffffttt.
NS actually weakens my body.
I don't get sick easily before going to NS.
After NS, I keep getting sick. T.T
Wish me luck.
I NEED MC.


Smooches to you. x

No comments: