Saturday, May 1, 2010

IRONMAN 2

So today.
Again with the same people.
But 2 lesser and 2 more.
Han and Liggy didn't join, and mum and Chuan the newcomers. ==
Watched Ironman 2.
Not really that nice.
But still nice in a way.
And omg Robert Downy JR. is seductive. xP
I fell for him the last time and now I'm falling for him again.
MY MAN!
And the lady.
The fighter lady. She's so damn yeng.




Okay.
Enough of that. xD
So....
Oh yeah. Traffic jammed like mad.
Labour day.
First of May.
Wth fml.
Everywhere, like seriously, EVERYWHERE was jammed with cars and motors and buses.
But we still managed to reach Gurney in time.
I mean mum and Chuan and I. XD
Went to the toilet and then Pastamania.
Didn't go there to eat but to find Wen and her husband.
Oh, waited for LJH too before we go and find them together.





The super sweet super loving super lovely couple.
LOL.
Even their shirts were of same colours.
Actually, their shirts are EXACTLY the same. LOL.
Beh tahan ok. xP
After they finished their lunch only Joe Thin came.
And he was wearing a cap.
Like it's winter in Penang now. Bluek.
Stim.
And then time for movie.
...
==
Went to the foodcourt to eat after the movie.
Had Siam Style Fried Rice.
Half of it. And gave another half to Chuan.
It's not spicy anymore. T_T
I still remember the times when I ate till my tears came out.. ==
Joe Thin and WS didn't want to eat.
Sweat sial. Both crazy people. :P


aww look at him. smiling so sweet. xD
shh... my zhokong's a camera-shy. HAHAHA.


Went home after mum went to Watson, after we went to Beads Zone.
Got myself another anklet.
Wth fml I don't know why but my anklets keep on menghilangkan diri. ==
And that's actually frustrating and irritating.
Wen got 1 too. :)




Went home and went out again with LJH.
:(
Cry me a river.
Reached home at 11pm.
Took pictures till 11.13pm and went to bath.
Till now. :(
All pictures now.
Toodles.


i don't wanna go back.....
it'll be my anklet and bracelet.
mum bought me this on the day i came back.
handphone pouch. black velvet.
mm kam use. x(
there's another purse. that i am going to use in ns.
forgot to take the picture.
will upload the picture when i get to..
and my yellow. :) i think it's cute now. LOL.
... going back.. although i don't want to..
a bowl of bitter gourd soup before going back.
and a bowl of apples before going back too..


I will definitely miss everyone.
No more holidays.
No more coming back..


Smooches to you. x

No comments: