Monday, May 3, 2010

Smooches to you. x

I'm now super irritated with my nose.
Not coughing now, but flu.
Keep sneezing even though I'm wearing a freaking jumper.
Even though I'm in a no-wind-no-air-cond room.
MAD SIAO.
Fucking bacterias n viruses. Nah. _|_
Took my body temperature just now.
And got this result:


36 degrees.
Meaning?
What's the normal temperature?
35? 37.5? 35.7? 36?
CONFUSING.
Zzzzzz.
As far as I know, 37.5 is the normal temperature.
But medic in camp said 35 is the normal temperature.
Wtf?
Zzzz.
Anyway went out just now to Gurney and bought mum's Mother's Day present.
Wanted to get her L'occitane's hand cream but WOW the price. O.O
Ended up buying her Crabtree & Evelyn's hand cream.
And I just realized what it says on the box.
AND I FEEL BAD.
REAL BAD.
Oh, and did I mention just now that I got another pair of contacts for NS use?
LOL.
Sweatness I know.. ==
I'm just...... trying to talk and talk.....
Leaving tomorrow....
Never mind.

Pictures pictures:

:) contacts + solutions.
gardeners hand therapy. wtffff...


Anyway, I'm going back tomorrow.
Probably not going to online in the afternoon tomorrow.
Even if I online, I probably won't update.
So..
Wishing in advanced to every mother in the world a very very happy Mother's Day. :)
Andddd.... take care people.
Don't get sick like me.
Fuck the bacterias and viruses.
Cannot help it sorry. x(
I will miss you guys. Me-Love.


Smooches to you. x

No comments: