Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm going to make 11 million. xP

So I was chatting with The White in the Facebook thread.
Our Facebook thread.
Lol.
And she asked me to go to Form 6 with her. ==
Me going to Form 6 = Committing suicide.
I didn't even study for SPM, now STPM?
Mampus terus.
And Han said that I didn't work hard for SPM!!
I DID..........
Ok I didn't. *shameful*
But I have my own reasons for saying 'I DID'!!!
ENLARGE TO READ.


LOOK AT MY REASONS!! XD


See...
I have my own reasons.
HAHAHA.
And and and.
I saw the LONG LOST BUDDY punya post.
Stats. Your Facebook account's stat.
I went to let the application analyse my account.
And see what I get. xP


READ READ!!


HAHAHAHAHA.
If it's true.
I don't have to worry liao.
LOL.
But sadly.
It's not.
It's just an application..
LOL.
Sad ahh.
Going off.
Bye bye. :)
I will miss you people a lot. Seriously.

No comments: