Thursday, July 22, 2010

#3

Went to TGIF.
I was bloated.
Someone said that he could finish my portion if I couldn't.
What happened hmm? What happened?
3 pieces of Mac&Cheese wasted.
AHA.
Thannkyooooooouuhh I loooooovee yoooooooouhhhhh.
Colorful pictures found in the center of the book.
Color mode was set to vivid and ISO was 3200. O.O
I just love the effect. xD


stirring the iced lemon tea.
testing.
smile detection testing 1.
smile detection testing 2.
smile detection testing 3.
mac&cheese.
serious stuff. cheesy as ever.
something chicken and fish&chips.
== that dumbdumb took this picture with GOURMET mode. do i look that food-ish? ==
can we pretend that airplane...........
some masterpiece. ==
my feet! :D and they look nice here. :D
i look so tamchiak. :( wrong candid moment.


I am still SO full.
:(
I feel as if my stomach's going to burst opening anytime.
Omg.
Ilooveyooh.

No comments: