Sunday, July 4, 2010

FIFA 2010?

So yesterday night was the first night I watched FIFA after FIFA had started for so long.
Lol. -.-
And it was Argentina against Germany.
Wasn't that interested, but the pig and Wen were the reason why I watched. -.-
Well the pig supported Argentina and Wen supported Germany.
So out of the sister-first instinct I supported Germany too. -.- And to go against the pig was 1 of the reason also. xP I won't deny that. :P
As I watched.... Germany never let me down.
In fact Germany made my day for scoring 4 and defeated Argentina.
I was so in cloud nine was mainly because the first team I supported actually won with a super good results..... xP
And then my attention was attracted by Thomas Muller.
That. Freaking. Attractive. Nice. Tall. Number. 13. Footballer. In. Black. And. Golden. Football. Uniform.
I just discovered that he's just 20 years old. OMG.
Why are all the footballers so damn matured looking?
Scares the hell off me. O.O


my dream man. he's 1.86m tall. O.O omg.
Muller in action!
dont bother the others, just focus on the NUMBER 13 footballer. :D:D
i find this picture very funny. HAHAHAHAAH.
and this. ROFLMAO. their poses. HAHAHAHA.


Anyway, I'm not showing off for Germany that they defeated Argentina.
This post is mainly about me crushing on Muller. LOLOL.
*bang*
Sorry nonsense again.
Back to topic.
I actually felt a sudden sadness rushing up when Germany was scoring the third goal.
*sighs*
The very the geng Argentina was so so disappointed, all of them.
And the coach kept hiding his face in his hands.
I wonder if he's feeling embarrassed or sad or hoping for miracle to happen? -.-
Then I saw the geng geng footballer which the pig told me his name before and I still can't remember punya face so so sad and down. :(
Then I saw the footballer that you can see him in the Maxis' advertisement talking one punya face also down down sad sad.
And that Maxis advertisement footballer said "When I play, I play for my family.".
Aiyo. So damn sad la kay. :(
And then they just lost like that.
4-0.
Wth. -.-
Then they still hugged Germany and shook hands and smiled and talked and and and.....










*sighs* The look on their faces.
It should have been Argentina that won the match.
Dadada.
*zips*
I cannot betray Muller.
NO NO NO.
But it's the truth. I can see Argentina's worked real real hard.
*zips*
The look of the footballer when he nearly scored for his team but kicked too high and the ball flew over the goal post? It was so heart-aching. :(
*ZIPS!!*
*BANG*
I better shut up or I will be betraying my love towards Muller.
HAHAHAHAHA.




x

No comments: