Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BIGGGYY PROBLEM

I am now facing a VERY BIG problem.
If you think my problem is something like: SHIT I'M FAT or SHIT I'M SO STUPID or SHIT NO ONE LIKES ME or SHIT I AM SO UGLY or SHIT I AM LOSING TO ALL MY FRIENDS CAUSE I HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING YET or etc, you are WRONG.
My problem is, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
It's already July, 5 more months (which is sad to say that time will pass in a blink of an eye) and it'll be 2011.
I'm now like OMFG I'M SO STRESSED WTF SHOULD I TAKE UP???????
ZZZ really fuck liao la this time Han. -.-
SAVE ME.
I don't know what to take. :(
Law, Music, Business?
See, I am interested in Law. But I am not confident enough.
I don't have that amount of confidence in myself to be confident enough to take up Law.
And then, next, Music, yeah well at least I have more confident in this than Law BUT I don't wanna be a TEACHER.
I don't know how to teach.
It seems.... scary to teach kids nowadays.
Business is another option, another alternative, at least I can save a lotttttttt by going to TAR, but nowadays it's like everyone's studying BUSINESS studies, BUSINESS bla bla, BUSINESS bla bla bla.
It's like so freaking common, and when we graduate in the future, when we are looking for a JOB, that's when we will all fight, no matter besties or not, just to get hold of a job. Or an interview. -.-
So much for my future.
Everyone KEEPS ON asking me what I want, what's my plan, etc etc.
Zzzzzzz what's wrong with working first and then study?
At least I earn MY OWN tuition fees.
Not like some people spending their parents' money like water.
AIYAHHHHHHHHHH.
I'm so so so stressed so pressured.
I NEEDA RELAX.
Ooomph oomph.
Sorry this post is very luan.
I just cannot help it. x(

No comments: