Monday, July 5, 2010

I Simply Know. :)

So you see.
I got bored and was blog hopping again.
And I came across this blog.
Which is a close friend's buddy's girlfriend.
Lol.
She writes in Chinese, and I know the close friend's buddy's doesn't understand Chinese.
So does the close friend.
So they will not have any idea what she writes.
And they will not have idea how she feels when she writes it.
Lol I find it funny.
She finds it funny too as she wrote herself 'I know, I know he doesn't understand, haha.'
Lol.
She..... has many many wishes lah. Lol.
But she's not telling him.
And she's sad.
Although she's like so happy-go-lucky and always laughing and no worries.
But a girl can always see through another girl's heart if she's unhappy and is acting all ok about it even though they don't know each other.
So yes. I know she's sad.
x
kisses

No comments: