Monday, November 29, 2010

Whuuutt??

Had lunch at Kenny Rogers today.
The food there is nice, and I had my macaroni and cheese.
Wahahahaha.
Luckily it's not much though, not like TGIF's macaroni and cheese.
That one is 1 whole killer.
Chuan had spaghetti again and mum had salad.
And chicken. Lol.


Kenny's Homemade Muffins.




The interiors. Tables, surroundings....


And last but not least, my macaroni and cheese:


wohohohohohoho.


Also went to ATC to ask for me law course before going to 1st Avenue, and I guess I'll most probably enrolling there already.
And damn the guy who explained everything to me was a lecturer, and he was heck damn good looking. xP
Be jealous Smelly, be jealous. :BBBB

Also went to One Stop to sapu books at Popular, first time spending 70 something over dollars there.
-.-
Bought 2 English novels, 1 Chinese novel, 3 magazines and books holders, 1 creating 3D animation book, a packet of 3 Pilot pens, and small square exercise books.
Those were for me and Chuan.
They didn't sell receipt books that mummy wants there.
So probably we'll go to Gurney's Popular tomorrow to get then. :D
And I also renewed my Popular card, and now I cannot use student card anymore, must use Privilege Card, 1 year RM12, 3 years RM36, but today promotion, so 3 years RM25, so mummy spent about RM50 there and I also spent RM50 there because mummy paid RM25 for the card and RM20 something for the stuffs we bought.
Sounds so confusing. O.O

Came home, and I packed my old holder.
The Pooh holder.
And damn, it was so dusty. T-T
Haven't touched it for a very very very long time.
So spent 2 hours packing it and another big bag.
Wiped the floor again and when everything was done, I went to shower.
Damn refreshing.
Then I had my dinner, and came to online.
So this is where I am now. :D

No comments: