Friday, November 12, 2010

:)))

Sighs I'm so dead.
I am nowadays undergoing some serious illnesses.
Like obsessed about clothes and hair.
Not spending like a shopaholic though of course.
I don't even have that much money to do that. -.-
Just that....... It's like I keep seeing clothes that are very very naiisss.
And damn I'm so out of date.
All work and no fun makes Whooi Meen a very sad person.
But it's okay, LJH is not that much better than me also.
I was like 'OH!! PARKSON GOT NEW BRANDS!!'.
He was like 'Huh???'.
:D
But he was always outdated and never cared a damn about these stuffs. Oh well. x(

I saw Ripcurl and Oreef shorts and shirts that are VERRRRRYYYYY NAIIISSS.
Shorts and striped shirts.
But I said I musn't spend anymore and made LJH to stop me.
And so he did and I was so sad. T-T T-T T-T
So maybe all work and no fun is actually something good. xxx((

And my English is starting to suck again.
Seriously down because of this.
T-T

And now I am thinking of getting an iPod Touch for myself.
-.-
I know it's wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.
But.. There are reasons why I'm like that.
But I don't need to explain myself anyway.

And I'm just frustrated, really really very frustrated.

Sighs. And 1 last thing.
Dear hair, could you please grow longer and faster?
Please?
Why do you grow so damn slow whereas other people's hair grow so damn fast and have nice long hair already?
Suckzz like a lotzzzzz. Zzzzzzzz.

Oh OH oh OH another thing!!
POOH'S MOVIE IS COMING OUT SUMMER 2011!!
MUST WATCH. MUST WATCH. MUST WATCH.
Any cartoon or movie about Pooh is a MUST WATCH.
2 most favourite quotes: "Oh, bother." and "Silly old bear.".

Pooh I love you.

No comments: