Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday, November 30, 2010... ... ...

NOTE: This is going to be a very tedious post, no pictures, only words, and very crappy. :B

It happened that I nearly slipped and fell on my bum 4 times because of my flats.
First two times at the temple while walking around to pray the God, third and fourth time at Gurney while walking around.
Zzzzzz. I am not going to buy Vincci's shoes anymore.
The soles hilang after 5 months.
Carlo Rino will be the best... :D

So walked around, looking for another pair of nice, affordable decent shoes, but couldn't find any.
The Carlo Rino shop was having 50% sales, but no shoes. All heels and sandals.
Then we went inside Parkson, and TADA!! I saw a pair of shoes at Carlo Rino.
Black with silver spongy damn featherlite flats.
Super suka. 50% also.
RM99 to RM49.50.
But size 40. I don't find it that comfortable when I wear it although my foot fitted inside.
I was afraid that when I walk around in that shoes for a very long time my big toe will ache. T-T
So I decided to go to 1st Avenue's Parkson to see if there's any pair of that shoes some more because the salesgirl told mummy that that pair of shoes at Gurney Parkson was the LAST pair.
!@#)(@)*$_%(_!$()_@#$ WUTZEFAHK.

And I wanted to show mummy my Ripcurl RM129 bag which is very impossible for me to buy, unless Santa Claus sends me 1, despite the fact I don't believe in Santa Claus.
After showing her the bag, I remembered I liked a long sleeve tee from Oreef.
So I wanted to show mummy that as well.
Showed her, manatau I saw and syok-ed another shirt. RM89.90.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
REALLY WUTZEFAHK ONE YOU KNOW.
x((((((
So I'm thinking of getting that shirt on Christmas day. T-T
I hope there'll be sales that day. T-T T-T

And mum also met her very, very, very old friend at Parkson Primavera, cause she's currently working there, so they talked and talked and talked.
Chuan and I wasted our time there waiting for them to finish chatting. -.-

Oh yeah, mummy also syok-ed a blouse in Parkson.
Egg. Hahahaha. The brand's name is Egg. xP
So mummy might be getting that 1 very blouse on Christmas day, or before 19th, and I am so very going to get the shirt. Hmph.

Went home after that, and I cut my fingernails.
I hate my fingernails. :(
So cacat one. Sigggggghhhhssssss.

After that Smelly reached and I went down again.
Off to 1st Avenue!

Went to look for my shoes at Carlo Rino Parkson, but...
Tak da. :'(
So suan le ba, now I'm wearing the sandals that Yeema brought in Australia for me.
1 size smaller. -.- -.- -.-
But ok la. And the sandals ada heels. A bit. So I actually look as tall as MR. SMELLY when we are both standing.
HahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAA.
And wanted to show Smelly the Oreef shirt I very much syok, but 1st Avenue Parkson tak da. :(
So went to walk around and around and around and around.
Nothing much, bought buns and muffins at RotiBoy, and redeemed the 'MYSTERY FREE GIFT' at the information centre. -.-
Went off again after that.

To Straights Quay, car park creepy, totally empty, except 1 or 2 shops that opened, and the big big Christmas tree, besides that, everything was rubbish.
And there was an Indian guard there that looks and sounds like the Indian actor in Just Follow Law.
LUUULL.

Then to Island. Metrojaya having sales.
They are moving out of Penang.
Too bad. :B
Nothing much one. All the clothes so gili.
Though there was 1 I wanted to get and wear when I go out with someone.
Smelly forbids me to wear that when I go out with someone but not with another one.
So.. llalalalalalala..
Like I will buy that piece of top anyway. -.-
Totally nonsense la the fair there.
So went back after that.

Balik rumahhh.
Sighs work again tomorrow. x(
I misssssss Smelly. :(

Oh anyway, I annoyed mum again just now saying I want the Winnie The Pooh bottle.
SHE FINALLY SAID OK. XD
Though I have to buy the bottle myself. :D
It's ok, as long as I get it.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: