Sunday, November 28, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I.

The long awaited day is here!!
We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I!!
Was ok, definitely better than the previous 6 movies.
Waiting for the second part now. :)




And Wen took this picture before going into the cinema.
Lol. -.-




After the movie WS came to meet up and have dinner with us.
Just to see his gay friend because he misses his gay friend so much.
G A Y.
And from what I heard, the both of them greeted each other by clapping each other's hands and started laughing.
Crazy. -.-

Had our dinner at Manila Place, my eyes were going to pop out and drop on the floor and roll away.
Because, mahal sangat. O.O
Ended up I didn't eat anything, and Chuan ate spaghetti.
Wasn't hungry anyway.
I ngiaped Chuan's spaghetti some and Smelly's wedges some.
Hehehehehe.
Smart consumer. :DDD


decorations. weird decorations.






:)))))))

chuan's spaghetti.

wen's salmon.


The food there wasn't nice, wasn't warm enough, and Chuan's spaghetti didn't taste at all.
My creamy mushroom is even nicer than theirs. Zzzzz.
And no I didn't get pictures of mushroom soup with bread and WS's spaghetti and Smelly's Black Pepper Chicken.
And the garlic bread was so damn hard.
Compared to Harvest In, Harvest In is heaven.
And more affordable. And definitely 101% nicer than Manila Place.
Zank Kiu vewee muchy.

So after today, I don't know when I'll be meeting Wen again.
Probably after her Taiwan trip which is after the 15th.
:)
Take care, and enjoy your trip to Taiwan.

No comments: