Saturday, October 15, 2011

Real Steel.





HAHA!
We went to watch Real Steel together. :B
Chuan, Fatpea and me.
WAHAHA! AWESOMEEEEEEE MOVIE!
Charles Kenton's son Max Kenton's SUPER HANDSOME!!
Arrh, you guys should just go watch it la, it's damn awesome. :))))

After our movie we went to James Foo to have our dinner.
Traffic jammed like nobody's business, James Foo full house, everything sucked...

But in the end we got a table and still had our dinner there hehehe.
Sat outside and maybe I was just being paranoid, I thought there're a lot of mosquitoes around and my legs felt itchy. ==







chuan's mushroom soup. rm3.

fatpea's jumbo size apple juice. rm5. or rm5.50. can't remember. o.o

my fish n chips. :D rm8.50.

fatpea's mixed set. rm10. :B


Went right back to home after we finished our dinner, I felt so bloated. :O
I don't know why......

P/s: pictures were taken with Fatpea's S again, and that's why I hate night mode so much, so highly sensitive that even the slightest movement will make the picture look blur. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... And yeh yeh, you know what I'm going to say, pictures are not edited! :D

No comments: