Saturday, October 8, 2011

Such uncertainties.

I've been so reluctant to blog since college started. Because, really, nothing special happened. Or maybe it's just me. Lol. Too lazy to write properly here. I don't get much ohms nowadays. So I don't really know what to write.

Anyway, since the latest hot news is Steve Jobs, then I'll talk a bit relevant to him? Lol.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs.

Founder of Apple and CEO of Pixar. Wow. Lol I didn't know he's also the CEO of Pixar... Like, damn awesome! I heard from many sources saying that the latest iPhone released 2 days ago was named for him, iPhone 4S, and not iPhone 5, because iPhone for Steve. Oh well, no matter that's true or not, still makes sense to me.

Shocked to see iPhone 4's price has dropped to RM2199, and that's not the retail price, that's the price Charlie's selling it. You'd be guessing how did I know it's not the RRP. I'll tell you now, no need to guess. Lol. I saw Blackberry Curve's price has dropped to RM999, and I thought that's the RRP. But when I saw its price in the Maxis flyer, Maxis stated the RRP for Blackberry Curve's RM799 only. Lol. So that explains it right? Simple as that.

I wonder, if I managed to pass my A Level next year, and continue to my Intermediate, should I change my phone with the tit bit extra from the loan I'm applying? And if I should, should it be iPhone, Blackberry or Samsung? Or HTC? :B Be jealous Fatpea, I'm going to get something geng-er than yours, and you won't be able to show off anymore! Hmph.... Smelly Fatpea bad Fatpea. I like Blackberry Bold a lot. :D Very muchhh. But the future's uncertain, so I'm not that sure if I'm changing my phone or not... Ahhh....... Such things...

Anyway, I don't know why my post's gone wayyyyyyyyyyy out of topic, and I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden, so goodnight world.

Life's awesome with Fatpea. ;)

No comments: