Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fml please.

Fuccccccccccccccccck extra class every Saturday till the end of this month for BS. How awesome, how awesome... And starting this Saturday also, Moral Studies. FML. My life's ruined my Saturdays are ruined... BS on Tuesday and Thursday already killed half of myself, another extra class on Saturday? Which means... more homework, another part of myself killed, I have only 1 quarter of myself left to cope with Law and Thinking Skills. _|_ S I G H S . . . . . .

Anyway did I mention last Monday that I passed my Malaysian Studies? :B Got only a C, but it doesn't matter, I just wanted to pass that stupid subject so my heart's feeling lighter now, despite the fact that AL is coming in... about 13 weeks. So FML I'm dead meat...

V day's coming, my puff is sick. 3: Wonder how's everyone celebrating their V day lulz, Wan Ying keeps asking me where are we going... =_= I don't know. :3


Anyway... Hahahahaha thanks for liking my profile picture in FB people hahaha. I'm so happy. Hahahaha. That's the result of good lighting + good hair day + good skin day. :3

No comments: