Friday, February 17, 2012

Good Friday?

No, ever since they allocated classes on Saturdays my Fridays haven't been good, generally speaking. Imagine, BS and Moral Studies on Saturdays, 3 hours and 3 hours which make a total of 6 hours in the college. ON A SATURDAY. Oh yeah, and another hour for break, which makes a total of 7 hours, not 6. 7 hours in the college on a Saturday. Kick ass awesome isn't it. Plus the Moral teacher doesn't let us go home early omg why's she so responsible??! Burgh...

Anyway, lulz reactivated my Formspring account for fun, though no one's going to ask me questions... =_= Sighs. I'm a lone ranger trekking the mountain. Burgh. And now my Twitter's back to all white, just like my blog lulz. Why didn't I take up IT? IT's so much more interesting, at least I won't have cases to cite and memorize. Oh, and I'm currently having a dispute with Contract Law, I hope I'll win, we'll know what's the results in August. D:

I wonder, is there any loyal readers that follow up my blog often? Lulz guess no, I'm just dreaming. I'm so bored nao I don't know what to do, I have BS homework but I don't feel like doing it, once I see BS I'll get all emo and depressed. And now Contract's another problem, I don't know what to do...

FML. Who wants to save me and motivate me to study? :"(

No comments: