Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sakae Sushi...

... I don't think I'll ever visit Sakae Sushi for their sushis anymore, maybe ramen, but definitely not for their sushis. Wan Ying gave me 2 pieces of RM8 voucher to be used there, and Fatpea and I went to 1st Avenue's Sakae after TS.




The waitress told us there's this promotion for the red plates, buy 1 free 1... So we took, and counted the total as we eat, cuz the voucher can only be used if you eat RM38 and above lulz. And when we pay, the cashier said that we can only choose to either use the red plates promotion or the voucher, Fatpea chose the promotion... I was so speechless. _|_

Went to walk around, and went to Cotton On! Hahahaha though Sakae ruined my mood, Cotton On made my mood back bouncy! I luv my eyes for being so awesum!




Got the top for only RM15! Original price's RM69 hahahaha. How awesum are my eyes! Super bargain! Ze material's also quite comfy... Weeee! I was so hyped hehehehehe. :3

No comments: