Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sad Sunday.

Hello peeeeeeeople... though I'm not sure if there's anyone still reading. Still, just greeting.

Yesterday, which was a Saturday, was also a school day. A BAD school day. BS 10-1, Moral 2-5 like what the fuck right. 6 hours of classes straight, though 1 hour in between for break. Still... Basically time was dragging, 5 minutes were like 15 minutes, and... Guess what amount of homework we got from BS, 7 essays and 3 data responses. Oho how awesumz right. And Moral, oh well Moral's not that bad, very free but I don't think the teacher's ever going to let us go home early. _|_ So last night, I was rushing my last tiny part of Law notes, and wanted to get started with Misrepresentation. Then I realized my notes are with Wan Ying. Period. So I read through Remedies instead, and it was forken confusing. I now fucken hate Law and BS classes. I want Miss R back!!!!!!!!!! It's very unfair, March intake gets Miss R while we get... URGHH NEVER MIND. Finished reading at 11 something, closed the book and annoyed Fatpea till 12 something. :3

So this morning I was supposed to wake up at 9.15, the alarm rang but I ignored it and got up at 9.57. =_= Wasted like 40 minutes sleeping extra sighs... Then I had my breakfast, blablabla, and continued with the questions. Then, it was BS time. FML 7 essays and 3 data responses. Even in high school we didn't have that fucking much work. I was so depressed all the time... And then at around 1 Chuan finished tuition!! :3 Off we went for a jog. And after we're done, it's homework time again... So damn depressing, I think sooner or later the Great Depression shall be setting itself upon me again... Then Chuan played Breaking Dawn on the TV burghhh so I was basically watching 80% and doing my work 20%. And after Breaking Dawn's finished, I didn't have the mood to do my work anymore, and Fatpea's here, and the fucking weather's so hot, I was so down so stressed so depressed so tensed up that I felt just like tearing up the fucking BS text book. EMO MAX. And finally, at 5 something near 6, I decided to stop doing and not care about it anymore. _|_ Started reading Cleo instead with Fatpea and felt a loooott more better. Then Fatpea went home and here I am, online-ing, playing Tetris in Facebook, Twittering, and nao blogging. :)

So I should go now, bye bye people. Ah how nice we're finally seeing Mr. Moy again after ze loooooooong loooooooooooooooong 4 months! :D

No comments: