Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday :)

Orh watched The Avengers and I was all drooling for Tony Stark only, until after Hawkeye went all action and started shooting arrows... Why are they so yau yengz... Despite the fact that Hulk's just a big green freak, he's also kinda yeng when he whacked Loki. Hahahahaha. :D But my Tony Stark is still the best, and his fucken Jarvis, I WANT ONE. Hrmph...

Anyway, we were nearly late for our movie, first time evuhhhh. Went to Tesco in the morning, then had lunch at Burger King, double fish for RM5 only! And add RM1 for a medium fries, so we ordered for 3 burgers and a medium fries. Redeemed the voucher... :3




Then after the movie, we wandered around, and ended up in Meet Fresh. Wuz our first time there. It's not that bad, tasted fine to me.





We wandered for an hour plus and headed to Straits Quay before Cheers. Had our dinner again at Cheers. Hahahahaha. I wonder if they recognize us, so damn paise...





And this time, it's my turn to have the garlic fish, mum to have the baked bbq chicken and Chuan to have the pork burger. Super finger-lickin' good.