Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fei Fei's 22nd Birthday! ♥

Worked morning-half shift, wore my pretty maxi, felt like a soldier marching in a maxi when walking... So embarrassing in the morning cos I was walking so fast and the guy in front noticed me I think omg wth cos he opened the door for me and then I thought maybe he's working somewhere else but wtf HE'S TSTM STAFF OMG DAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! *facepalm*

Watched Pee Mak the day before, Swee Ming (colleague/new friend lol) wanted me to tell her the story and then later she told me about Ladda Land too, freaking scary and I got scared cos I was so focused on her story and suddenly her hand came into my face. =,=

Went off at 2pm, went to get tickets with Fei for MU. Mike is tooooooooooooooo cute!! Little one-eyed green ball! Blue kitty is so bad in the beginning. Mike's always being isolated but still so happy-go-lucky. Mental note: need to learn to be like Mike.

After movie I asked Fei to drop by Summer Dessert and I got him a Moo Moo swiss roll cos he's been longing for one since ages agoooo. Wanted to ask for candles so that we can bring it to Weissbrau and let Fei blow his candles there but he didn't want to hmph. Headed to Straits Quay after paying.



i think this is fei's Mix Grill. something like that. 42++! very expensive okaaaayyy i prefer Ingolf's!

my Lightly Curried Chicken Pizza, with Italian touch. 38++, very expensive alsooooo. can't prefer anything from Ingolf cos Ingolf has no pizzas on its menu. =,=


Yep, not much of a big celebration, Fei didn't want it, even if I wanted to create a surprise for him with his bunch of sei tong I can't, because they're all scattered around the world. Okay I exaggerated. =,=



yes the 2 stupid fei fei and fei. (Y)


Didn't get any photos of Fei's present this year!! I forgot... Made him a card, got him a belt, and I reused DP paper bags for his present! :D I'm such a good Earthling!



Happy 22nd Birthday Fei!
I luv you! :*